The glass level controller is available in two versions: As BZ 24 S/H with water-cooled electrode for being installed directly at the furnace for scanning through the side wall or as BZ 24 S/V with ceramic electrode for being installed at the feeder for scanning trough the feeder.
Benefits of mechanical glass level measurement
- Fully digital processing of measured values
- Parameterization of the controller in dialogue via control unit or web interface
- Text display of the controller status
- Integrated proportional regulator useable for feeding control. Optional bus connection to higher-level control possible
- The operation and display part as well as the line recorder can be installed in a control cabinet located in the furnace control room (independently from the controller)
- Reliable mechanical equipment, low maintenance
The new version of the glass level measuring system BZ 24 is controlled by a new electronic device with advanced interfaces. The parameter settings can be changed by the keyboard or alternatively via web-interface. The glass level trend can be visualized in internet browser and the current settings can be stored on computer or notebook as backup. As option, there are network interfaces available to establish a data exchange to different types of PLC. The available protocols are Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet/IP and Modbus/TCP.